Digg

Monday 18 August 2008

Introduction


I have always loved traveling ... so I decided to share all of my journeys with anyone interested in curious locations most people haven't heard of...

I want to start with Romania, a country that most people know by means of Count Dracula, Ceausescu or the ever migrating gipsy community... well... I have been traveling around this country for over one year now... and I can tell you, this country hides a lot of secrets from the whole world. I started discovering them one after the next, by traveling, talking to many people, from archaeologists to elderly people who still know a great deal of old stories and myths about the people who used to inhabit those lands.

I have started to look for them out of curiosity, because a friend of mine ( a history freak) told me, that this small country hides away treasures of unimaginable value such as pyramids and great तेम्प्लेस.

I plan on familiarizing you with some of them, that you are probably not going to find in any travel guides. So get ready to embarge on a great journey...

No comments:

Link Refferal

Shows you where to go if you like mythology and myths of the ancient world! + undiscovered treasures